Saturday, December 24, 2011

Another Two Years

Well it's been another two years since I last posted anything. For those who still check out this little project of mine I thank you. I apologize for the sever lack of updates. I've been busy with college where I finally just graduated with an Associates in Business. Other than that I've been working like a dog, but I shall be updating more often in a few days with a few changes.

What changes you ask? Well for one the layout of the blog has changed. For the better in my opinion. The main change is the review format. No longer will I be doing full synopsis' but instead I'll be doing mini reviews. This way I can crank out the reviews at a faster pace.

Hope you see you all here again soon with more reviews, starting with the long-time-coming review of Kingdom of the Spiders.

Oh and before I forget. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all.

2 comments:

Chester Whelks said...

Nearly ANOTHER year. I need a rummage in the dumpster.

Unknown said...

2 Years and some change

B-Movie Dumpster (©2007-2011)


Disclaimer: The films reviewed on this site are property of their copyright owners. This site is merely online my own opinions of cult cinema and of b-movies. Titles, pictures, and all related material are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law. Please ask permission before borrowing or quoting from anything I have written for this site. Thank you.